A personal journey of divination and invocation shared.
Focus
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Wednesday, December 11, 2024: Today I pulled the Knight of Swords. So much energy, but lack of focus. I am invoking The Sage as advice to myself to slow down and think about what I am doing before I act.
December 23, 2024, Today I pulled The King of Swords. This card is about planning and focus on attainable goals. I am invoking the Big Bold Vision oracle card. -- As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. The King of Swords is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony. The “Big Bold Vision” oracle card is from The Sacred Rebels Oracle, by Anna Fairchild, Artwork by Autumn Skye.
Monday, November 25, 2024: Today I pulled the Three of Swords. This card is about heartbreak. Heartbreak and loss is a part of life. It hurts. Suffering is called a noble truth. I am invoking the Empress. This card is sometimes called The Mother. The threes are cards of victory and defeat — the mother is there through all of that as we learn. -- As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. The Three of Swords is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony. The Empress is from The Tarot of the Hidden Realm by Julia Jeffrey and Barbara Moore.
Tuesday, May 13, 2025: Today I pulled the Five of Wands. This is a very energetic card but its energy is not disciplined. It's chaos energy. I am invoking the King of Pentacles. This card is all about accomplishing things in the material world, taking care of business! I have work to do. I need the energy, but not the chaos. -- As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. The Five of Wands is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony. The King of Pentacles is from The Next World Tarot, by Cristy C. Road
Comments
Post a Comment